Horizontal Glass Bending Oven
Curvjet™ glass bending oven is designed to manufacture annealed glass bends for a variety of applications. The system is used to bend architectural facade glass, curved glass display case, interior partition, glass furniture and automotive windshield. The bent glass can be laminated to make a safety glass post bending.
- Single, double or triple loading ovens to suit customer volumes.
- Automatic cycle change over between ovens.
- Maximum temperature of 650°C (1200°F)
- Fixed and/or fl exible bending modules for volume or bespoke products.
- Energy effi cient heating system.
- Variable/adjustable heater positioning.
- Easy loading/unloading design of the glass products.
- Max glass size: 3.3M x 6M (130” X 236”)
- Heating temperature: 650℃ (1200°F)
- Glass thickness: 2~15mm (5/64” – 5/8”)